Private Homes Hawai’i is committed to providing you with professional property management for luxury O’ahu and Big Island homes to make ownership of your home simple and carefree. We understand that a home may be one of the most significant investments you will make, and we will work with you to develop a full-service program that suits your needs. Whether it be a short-term or long-term rental in Hawai’i, our local experts will make sure your rental properties on O’ahu or The Big Island of Hawai’i reach their maximum potential.
- Short-term vacation rentals on O’ahu
- Short-term vacation rentals on The Big Island
- Long-term rentals on O’ahu
Property management services for vacation rental owners may include:
Personalized care to maintain the optimum condition of your home
- Keep your peace of mind knowing your vacation rental is in great care. We provide regular cleaning and maintenance for your luxury vacation home on O’ahu or The Big Island. Our excellent property managers in Honolulu, Hawai’i Kai, Kailua Kona, and more strive to create
personalized care for your luxury vacation rental.
Implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- We implement routine maintenance so that everything in your home stays in tip-top shape. In return, this saves trouble for guests staying in the house, and it will also save money for you in the long run!
Tenant screening, including credit, criminal background, and reference checks on all prospective guests
- Tenant screenings ensure the safety of our guests and the community, as well as the condition of your investment property. We also monitor our properties regularly.
Financial reporting and rent collection
- You can keep track of financial records and other information through our online owner portal.
Property Management services for long-term luxury rental owners may include:
- Personalized care to maintain optimum condition of your home
- Sourcing and negotiating contracts with professionally licensed contractors
- Management and review of vendor performance
- Implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Innovative marketing in order to find the best tenants as quickly as possible
- Credit and criminal background tenant screening
- Financial record keeping and rent collection
- Compliance with legal and safety standards
- Adherence to professional standards of the Hawaii Association of Realtors
Contact us to discuss the management of your home or if you’re looking for a rental, for your long-term or short-term stay in Hawaii.